Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Reality TV Is Just Like Rap", says Kim

In a recent interview with V Magazine, Kim K, talked Kanye, Reality TV, and Rap.

"It's always funny to me when people say that I'm famous for being famous," Kim says in V. "I think it's fascinating, because it's still entertainment, you know? It's fun to see the progression of that idea. I don't take offense to it at all. Im not naive to the face that I'm not a singer or an actress or anything like that. I've never claimed to be anything that I'm not," says Kim.

Kim compared Reality TV to Rap music when she said, "I think [reality] is still a new form of entertainment that was kind of an unexpected thing. When rap music first came out, people were like, "We don't understand this, what is this, it's just a fad. But rap music is definitely here to stay, and I think reality shows have proven they are as well," says Kim girlfriend of rapper Kanye West.

When also asked about ever receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk-Of-Fame, which lots of people say Reality TV isn't enough to receive one, Kim said she would be open to it. "Of course I'm so competitive that I think it would be a huge achievement and a goal that anyone would want. I would love to break that mold."


No comments:

Post a Comment