Monday, November 19, 2012

Khloe Kardashian-Odom Talks X-Factor and Lamar!

Khloe in a short press interview with People Magazine talked X-Factor and dished on hubby, Lamar Odom.

She talked to People on set of her new hosting gig, X-Factor! As most will be eating together for Thanksgiving, Lamar will be on court with the LA Clippers and Khloe will be on the X-Factor stage in Los Angeles.


"Honestly, I'm fine with it, because I'm obsessed with my husband - in a healthy way - but he's on the road. He has a game in Brooklyn, so I don't feel guilty, like, 'I'm not going to be able to cook for him!'.

When asked on her new X-Factor gig, Khloe shares, "I'm still learning. I'm still just trying to get better, and every week, I like constructive criticism, but still it's only a one or two-hour show, and there's still so many people. I just don't have time to just talk, and be myself yet."

"And right now, it's so technical. I feel like, when more people go, there's going to be more time to fill. And I feel that's where I can kind of do my thing."

Be sure to watch Khloe on the X-Factor, every Wednesday and Thursday, on FOX at 8/7c!

No comments:

Post a Comment